Tele Tracks Course and Kit Test Fees
Rest assured, we are happy to provide a full refund for both course fees and test equipment in the event of holiday cancellation due to Covid-19. Book and travel with confidence.
We have worked with La Galise hotel for a number of years and our clients have always been impressed by the quality of service and warm welcome. In this light, we are not surprised by their clear and transparent refund policy for this coming winter.
La Galise Cancellation Policy
Below is a precise list of cases giving rise to a total refund:
- Closure of borders by the French government.
- Border closure by the government of the client’s country of origin or by a transit country - supporting documents - url of the official information page.
- Mileage limitation for travel around your home.
- The government of the country of origin prohibits non-essential travel - supporting documents - url of the official information page.
- Flight cancellations due to covid-19 - supporting documents - mail or email from the airline.
- Closure of airports / stations in France or in the country of origin - supporting documents - url of the official information page.
- Quarantine imposed by France or by the country of origin - supporting documents - url of the official information page.
- Customer tested positive within 14 days before arrival - supporting documents - medical certificate.
- Requisition of certain professions related to covid-19 - supporting documents - letter from the employer.
- In the event of a government decree requiring us to close the accommodation concerned.
- Closure of the resort / ski lifts.
- Closure of the accommodation following a COVID19 case.
note: The postal address on your accommodation reservation is valid. If you fall ill during your stay, the usual cancellation conditions apply.
Val d’Isere Covid-19 Policy
Val d’Isère is geared towards providing the most secure health and safety conditions for visitors and staff, implementing strict hygiene and cleaning protocols and are doing everything possible to ensure that all national guideline are adhered to in public spaces
Val d’Isere is following the Savoie Regional Laws and Regulations:
- A face mask is mandatory on transport, ski lifts, in hotels, bars, restaurants, ski schools and the Tourist Office (aged 11 and over).
- All enclosed spaces, welcoming places for the public, accommodation providers, rental equipment and transport spaces are regularly disinfected with hydroalcoholic gel (surfaces and equipment).
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available to holidaymakers in public places.
- The ‘Pass Sanitaire’ is mandatory in the following places/ amenities:
- Bars and restaurants
Wearing a face mask does not apply to:
- Persons with disabilities with a medical certificate
- To persons engaged in physical or sporting activity
- To persons travelling in private vehicles
- To two wheel users
What’s a ‘Pass Sanitaire’?
A ‘Pass Sanitaire’ is the French equivalent of the NHS Covid Pass. Exact details for the coming winter are yet to be finalised for foreign visitors. However, we expect that the NHS Covid Pass will be equally recognised.
For more information check Val d’Isere’s Health Care Protocol 2020/21…
If you have any questions or concerns, please drop us an email, we’d be delighted to hear from you and offer our advice - firstname.lastname@example.org